Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
44 Route 292, Patterson
Incredible 3 story converted barn, set well back from the road on 38.8 acres. 3 story living room with massive floor to ceiling stone fireplace and dramatic window wall. Open floor plan. Exposed beams, beautiful wood floors. Rolling acreage with pond and lots of frontage on Route 292 and Harmony Road. Minutes to Metro North Patterson Station, Village shops and Route 22.
- MLS# 4647874
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,842
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleConverted Barn
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingUnits, Window Units
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Address44 Route 292
- Zip Code12563
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Possible Sub Division, Partly Wooded
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence Inc.
- AmenitiesBalcony, Close to Shops, Close to School, Deck, 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Master Bath, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Walk Out Basement
- IncludedA/C Units, Alarm System, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- ParkingDriveway, No Garage
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson
- MiddleGeorge Fischer
Listings Similar to 44 Route 292, Patterson
- 3 Beds
- 4.0 Baths
- 2,431 SqFt
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2018 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2018 at 8:28am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..