Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
280 Route 164, Patterson
Turtle Pond Preserve. Bordering over 43 acres of Putnam County Land Trust and the 200 acre Sterling Forest Preserve with hiking trails right at your doorstep. This custom built, eclectic three bedroom home is settled gently on a knoll overlooking Turtle Pond Preserve. Cozy up on a chilly fall day in front of the massive stone fireplace, or soak in the Indian Summer sun on your private deck with views of rolling hills and a expansive yard that leads you to your dock and Turtle Pond. Many recent updates are the chef's kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, new cabinets and his and her cooking stations. New furnace, new above ground oil tank,and new carpeting in bedrooms. Set well back from the main road and bordered by green space making this your ultimate private getaway. Act now to enjoy your serene oasis. Minutes to Metro North, schools, shopping and major highways.
- MLS# 4844671
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,924
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House, Arts&Crafts
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories3
- Address280 Route 164
- Zip Code12563
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloping, Wooded
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Horse Property, Lake/Pond/Stream, Master Bath, Mountain Views, Privacy, Scenic View, Storage, View, Wall To Wall Carpet, Water Access, Dock/Mooring, Water View
- IncludedCeiling Fan, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson
- MiddleGeorge Fischer
Listings Similar to 280 Route 164, Patterson
- 3 Beds
- 5.0 Baths
- 2,623 SqFt
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 9:43pm EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..