Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Noel Court, Brewster
Updated Front Porch Colonial located in the Blackberry Hill neighborhood on cul de sac street. Community pool, tennis and clubhouse, Close to schools and easy access to train and commuting roads. Bright updated Eat in kitchen with skylight. Separate Formal Dining Room. The family room features a center fireplace. Wrap around deck looks out over private backyard. Full unfinished basement and storage shed
- MLS# 4914576
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,864
- Year Built1974
- TypeSingle Family
- HeatingBase Board
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Address8 Noel Court
- SubdivisionBlackberry Hill
- Zip Code10509
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded
- Additional Fees$513
- AmenitiesClose to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Tennis Courts, Cul-De-Sac, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Porch, Sky Light, Storage
- IncludedAlarm System, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Shades/Blinds
- Parking2 Car Attached, Driveway, Under Home/Ground
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryJohn F. Kennedy
- MiddleHenry H. Wells
Listings Similar to 8 Noel Court, Brewster
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 5:28pm EST.
Listing Courtesy of: RE/MAX Classic Realty.