Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Monterey Avenue, Pelham
This Stately Stone Manor is just a few blocks from Pelham's train station. Built by renowned Westchester architect Charles Lewis Bowman and updated for today's lifestyle while carefully preserving the rich architectural features and expert craftsmanship original to the home. Features that are impossible to replicate, including thick stone walls, leaded windows, gold-leaf trim, 10 foot ceilings, breathtaking gesso ceiling ornature, a two-story grand foyer, and hand-carved woodwork. Updates include a top-of-the-line kitchen complete with Wolf appliances, luxurious his and hers master bathroom, resort-like heated pool and a 5-zone high-efficiency HVAC system. Its timeless layout features over-sized indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, a butler's pantry, a separate au-pair or in-law suite, graciously sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and an eat-in kitchen. Set on a one-of-a-kind private acre-sized lot with immaculately manicured landscaping.
- MLS# 4975347
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,501
- Year Built1926
- TypeSingle Family
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingCentral, Ductwork
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk Out
- # of Fireplaces4
- Address401 Monterey Avenue
- Zip Code10803
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level
- AmenitiesBalcony, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Granite Countertops, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Heated Parking, In Ground Pool, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Near Public Transportation, Pantry, Patio, Powder Room, Privacy, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Workshop
- IncludedAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Chandelier(s), Curtains/Drapes, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fireplace Equip, Front Gate, Garage Door Opener, Garage Remote, Gas Grill, Intercom, Light Fixtures, Oven/Range, Pool Equipt/Cover, Refrigerator, Screens, Second Refrigerator, Second Dishwasher, Second Stove, Shades/Blinds, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached, Attached, Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Has PoolYes
- HighPelham Memorial
Listings Similar to 401 Monterey Avenue, Pelham
- 3 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 3,000 SqFt
Call Listing Agent, NY
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 9:58am EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Trend Realty LLC.