Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Tripp Street, Mount Kisco
Best deal in Westchester County. Charming, serene property on quite country road with no traffic and multi million dollar homes. Convenient to all commerce, schools and train to NYC. Feel like you are in Vermont, yet close to all. Stunning contemporary designed by famous architect. Bright, open and airy. Very serene home, ideal for year round use or weekend property. Bedford public school district. Taxes were just lowered to $18,500 for 2020, which is the lowest rate of any similar property.
- MLS# 5038134
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,276
- Year Built1986
- TypeSingle Family
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Address63 Tripp Street
- AreaNew Castle
- CityMount Kisco
- Zip Code10549
- Lot DescriptionStone/Brick Wall, Wooded
- ExteriorAdvanced Framing Technique
- AmenitiesClose to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Privacy, Scenic View, Security System, Sky Light, Sprinkler Fire Sys, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, View, Walk In Closet, Walk Out Basement, Water View
- IncludedA/C Units, Alarm System, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Remote, Generator, Mailbox, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Whirlpool Tub
- Parking2 Car Attached, Carport
- ElementaryBedford Hills
- MiddleFox Lane
- HighFox Lane
Listings Similar to 63 Tripp Street, Mount Kisco
- 4 Beds
- 4.0 Baths
- 4,078 SqFt
Bedford Corners, NY
- 3 Beds
- 3.0 Baths
- 2,232 SqFt
Mount Kisco, NY
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 10:58am EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Sell Your Home Services, LLC.