Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3210 Route 301, Carmel
This early 20th Century Colonial Farmhouse Estate sits on 7.25 acres in bucolic Putnam County. This is the perfect full-time or weekend home for those looking for privacy and tranquil retreat. The main house has been restored to highlight many of its original features including gleaming hardwood floors, chef's kitchen with antique wood stove, and walk up attic. The home features a solarium, grand library with wood burning fireplace, and formal dining room. The charming setting would make a lovely Bed and Breakfast. The second structure can be used as a musician's studio, gym, bar, entertainment hall, theater, etc..the possibilities are endless. The grounds are meticulously taken care of and offer spectacular country views. Located just 55 miles from NYC; close to all major highways & Metro North. Putnam County features some of the best restaurants, shopping, cultural activities, trails, nature preserves, golf and recreational activities in all of New York State. Located just minutes from the Sedgewood Country Club and Gypsy Trail Club, both offer non-resident memberships. A true gem that must be seen.
- MLS# 5097740
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,480
- Year Built1927
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Address3210 Route 301
- Zip Code10512
- Lot DescriptionPartly Wooded
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Above Ground Pool, Balcony, Barn, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Close to School, Close to Shops, Eat in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Lake Views, Master Bath, Out Building, Patio, Porch, Privacy, Scenic View, Sky Light, View, Wood Burning Stove
- IncludedB/I Shelves, Dishwasher, Dryer, Generator, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Second Dryer, Second Washer, Washer, Woodburning Stove
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryKent Elementary
- MiddleGeorge Fischer
Listings Similar to 3210 Route 301, Carmel
- 3 Beds
- 4.0 Baths
- 3,392 SqFt
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 10:28am EST.
Listing Courtesy of: BHHS Hudson Valley Properties.