Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Dingle Ridge Road, North Salem
Magnificent 17+ level useable acres, total privacy! A beautifully renovated vintage stone manor house. Stunning eat-in kitchen, new in 2018 30' LR/stone fp, high ceilings, French Doors to stone porch overlooking the open fields, with distant SouthWestern views. Old World quality with a Modern twist. Fabulous closet space throughout! Master Suite has a fp, huge closet (was a BR!),spa bathroom. Well fitted office/br/bath, 4 ensuite BR's + Guest suite w/sitting room/BR/bath. Smashing garden/mud room. Stone porte cochere. Fabulous Stone guest house. Heated IG pool w/spa, Cool pool house. Tennis court, greenhouse, organic garden, 4+ car garage. Acres and acres of lawn and pastures. Perfect for horses. Potential Ag exemption. Your own private resort! Mature gardens and trees...something is always in bloom! Long level peony lined driveway. North Salem Schools, Brewster taxes. New WHOLE PROPERTY generator. All systems updated recently. Cottage additional 1200 sq ft.
- MLS# H4914300
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,370
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Estate
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Guest Quarters, Legal Accessory Apartment, Master Bath, Powder Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingOil, Hydro Air, Steam
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco Door(s), Full, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces5
- Address310 Dingle Ridge Road
- CityNorth Salem
- Zip Code10560
- ConstructionStone, Shingle Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionHistoric District, Level, Possible Sub Division, Private
- ExteriorStone, Shingle Siding
- Date ListedJune 5th, 2019
- Days on Market300
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedHistoric District, Level, Possible Sub Division, Private
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- DistrictNorth Salem
- ElementaryPequenakonck Elementary School
- MiddleNorth Salem Middle/ High School
- HighNorth Salem Middle/ High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:51am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..