Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 Salmons Hollow Road, Brewster
Five bedroom, front porch Colonial in sought after Salmons Daily Brook Farm. This spectacular home has been well maintained by the current and original Owners. Some of the finer features are the gourmet EIK with soapstone countertops, custom designed and crafted 3/4" sawn white oak wood cabinets, double ovens and a five burner induction cooktop. A spacious family room with fireplace, formal DRM, home office with custom built in bookcases and file cabinet drawers, formal LRM with gas fireplace, playroom/craft room and the light and bright sunroom with tons of windows, overlooking the patio and private backyard. Above the 3 car garage you will find the 5th bedroom with full bath and it's own private deck and hot tub, perfect Au Pair or guest area. MSTR suite, three additional bedrooms and full hall bath complete the second level. A finished lower level with bar area, full bath, built in bookcases and doors leading out to side yard patio. Act now homes in this neighborhood go quick!
- MLS# H4945316
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,744
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingOil, Hydro Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- Address225 Salmons Hollow Road
- Zip Code10509
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Near Public Transit, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Days on Market353
- HOA Fees125.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Near Public Transit, Private
- ParkingAttached, Driveway
- GaragesAttached, Driveway
- ElementaryJohn F Kennedy Intermediate School
- MiddleHenry H Wells Middle School
- HighBrewster High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..