Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Hickory Nut Hill Road, Carmel
Great location! This stately brick colonial is rich in character, quality and detail. Over 3400 square feet of beautifully appointed living spaces featuring a dreamy custom gourmet kitchen with brick wall fireplace, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, center island. Formal living room with brick wall fireplace, lovely master suite with sitting area. Extensive raised paneling, moldings, built-ins, French doors, wine cellar. Beautifully updated baths. Pride of ownership is apparent in this pristine and meticulously cared for home with attention to every detail & is ideal for comfortable relaxed living and formal or casual entertaining. Read a book on the screened in porch, or dine al fresco on the deck or patio. Private setting offers a sense of peace & tranquility while enjoying nature & the beautiful gardens. Fenced backyard. Seasonal reservoir views. Truly a home to enjoy all four seasons. Mins. to schools, shops, major transportation & highways. Taxes w/o out savings of $1272. Perfection!
- MLS# H4947558
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,412
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingOil, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- Address10 Hickory Nut Hill Road
- Zip Code10512
- ConstructionFrame, Brick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Brick, Wood Siding
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2019
- Days on Market261
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ViewPanoramic, Water
- ElementaryKent Primary School
- MiddleGeorge Fischer Middle School
- HighCarmel High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 11:00am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..