Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Lacona Drive, Patterson
Welcome to Putnam County!! Has all the fabulous seasons, in winter view of Put Lake from deck, see the fall foliage, watch the snow fall, enjoy the lake in summer heat, Drone pictures and floor plan on line, with all house and property pictures. Great house! quiet street! First floor has oil heat and ductless AC, full wall fireplace in living room, side door to kitchen and basement steps, kitchen has a breakfast nook/tea room, first floor has office/familyrm, full bathroom, nice size dining room with door to triple tier deck with yes a hot tub, great side and back yards, great winter views, wooded and quiet privacy in summer, go to the lake and enjoy boating, swimming!! Second floor has electric heat with CAC, 3 bedrooms good sizes, master bedroom is extra large with double closet, full hall bath, and second bedroom has pull down stairs to attic. Basement has utility room furnace forced air oil heat, oil tank under deck outside, water softening system, electric hot water tank, new electric panel, washer and dryer and finished playroom with full bath and its own door out to under deck patio and out to backyard. Metro North Patterson Station with permit parking, short drive approximately 10 to 12 minutes or so.
- MLS# H5073132
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,682
- Year Built1934
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingOil, Forced Air, See Remarks
- CoolingCentral Air, Ductless
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address16 Lacona Drive
- SubdivisionPutnam Lake
- Zip Code12563
- ConstructionFrame, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorFrame, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market106
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Near Public Transit
- ParkingDriveway, Carport
- GaragesDriveway, Carport
- WaterfrontBeach Front, Lake Privileges
- ElementaryJohn F Kennedy Intermediate School
- MiddleHenry H Wells Middle School
- HighBrewster High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Mary Jane Pastor Realty.