Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Brimstone Road, Patterson
Adjacent to The Cranberry Mountain Wildlife Management area, this magnificent Ranch home has privacy and comfort with an amazing water view of your own meandering stream. Owned and built by local builder. Gorgeous Gunite in ground pool. Great for horses with over four acres of land. Estate of Doctor Ruth Fizdale. Walls, ceilings and floors tastefully done using old growth Cedar. Completely renovated, Lifetime Timberline roof, Anderson windows (400 Series). Borders Great Swamp and Turtle Nesting site (16, 000 + acres) and the Appalachian Trail nearby. Enjoy the lazy days of Summer relaxing on your screened porch overlooking your beautiful pool while surrounded by beautiful nature, quarter acre vegetable garden and old specimen trees and plantings. Designed by Architects Rotwein and Blake with Frank Lloyd Wright inspired style. AAA trout stream and views from every room make this an opportunity to acquire a unique property. Come home to serenity!
- MLS# H5107239
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleRanch, Contemporary, Mid Century Modern
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, 1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- Address12 Brimstone Road
- Zip Code12563
- ConstructionFrame, Shake Siding
- Lot DescriptionBorders State Land, Corner Lot, Wooded, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorFrame, Shake Siding
- Date ListedOctober 19th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedBorders State Land, Corner Lot, Wooded, Near Public Transit
- WaterfrontLake/Pond/Stream, Water Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- ElementaryJohn F Kennedy School
- MiddleHenry H Wells Middle School
- HighBrewster High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 10:32pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Global Real Estate Network LLC.