Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
661 Route 311, Patterson
First time on market, a grand sun filled two-story Atrium dominates this custom built cedar and glass Lindal post and beam Contemporary home. Over 32 acres with babbling brook and lovely views of lush landscape and picturesque adjoining horse farm. Inside you will find many elegant features including hardwood floors, pocket doors, and vaulted and beamed ceilings throughout. Main level offers woodburning floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the Living Room, enormous gourmet Kitchen and Dining Room with radiant heat floors, office space with separate entrance off heated three car garage, full Bath and Laundry, and an exercise room overlooking a large bluestone patio with built-in stone grill. Upstairs is a huge Master Bedroom suite with walk-in closet and Master Bath with stall shower and Jacuzzi, Loft space overlooking Atrium with access from Master and hallway, and two additional bedrooms and full Bath. This wonderful free flowing Contemporary home is the ultimate entertaining paradise.
- MLS# H5112484
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,536
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingOil, Baseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address661 Route 311
- Zip Code12563
- ConstructionPost and Beam, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Possible Sub Division, Sloped, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorPost and Beam, Cedar
- Date ListedOctober 28th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Possible Sub Division, Sloped, Near Public Transit
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson Elementary School
- MiddleGeorge Fischer Middle School
- HighCarmel High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 3:46pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: BHG Rand Realty.