Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Boniello Drive, Somers
Wonderful large, custom built, 5 bedroom/ 4bath contemporary colonial updated with brand new architectural roof, whole house Kohler generator, new A/C, renovated powder room, new flooring in entry. New Kinectico water system and new covered gutters. Located on cul-de-sac street in a highly sought after neighborhood, this home was designed for entertaining. A Gourmet Kitchen with Medallion cherry wood cabinetry, center island with Wolf cooktop, 2 ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator, two dishwashers and a built-in Meile coffee/espresso maker. Just off the kitchen is the first floor Guest suite with a separate entrance & full bath adjacent to the laundry area. Bonus room/office/den/playroom. The large, master bedroom suite with master bath & separate loft with wood burning fireplace--great for reading/relaxing. Wood floors throughout, double sided fireplace in living room/family room. 5 skylights. Large wrap around deck easily accessed from the kitchen. Close to everything that's important.
- MLS# H6031050
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,901
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingOil, Baseboard, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- Address6 Boniello Drive
- SubdivisionHighview Estates
- Zip Code10589
- ConstructionCedar, Advanced Framing Technique
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ExteriorCedar, Advanced Framing Technique
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2020
- Days on Market51
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ElementaryPrimrose School
- MiddleSomers Middle School
- HighSomers Senior High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2020 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..