Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Cowdray Park Drive, Armonk
Steven Gambrel transformed this European manor both inside and out to create the perfect sanctuary perched on the highest point in Conyers Farm with unobstructed views. This is an unprecedented opportunity to buy this estate FULLY FURNISHED and appointed with Steven Gambrel designed custom furniture, carpeting, lighting and accessories that imbue this enchanting manor with a sense of modernity and style. You need only bring your toothbrush and prepare to indulge your sense of luxuriance just in time for the summer. Featuring 31,000 SF of living space comfortably spread over 4 levels, including 8 bedrooms, 8 full bathrooms, 3 half baths and 6 fireplaces. Principal rooms for recreation and relaxation palatial reception hall, ravishing formal rooms, paneled library, L Orangerie, office, gym, billiards room, wine cellar and theater. Gourmet kitchen and a catering kitchen. Indoor pool, plus outdoor pool and pool house. Garaging for 7 cars. Stunning Simon Johnson landscaping over 14 acres.
- MLS# H6039585
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage31,000
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer
- HeatingOil, Propane, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- Address14 Cowdray Park Drive
- SubdivisionConyers Farm
- Zip Code10504
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2020
- HOA Fees1475.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ParkingAttached, Heated Garage
- GaragesAttached, Heated Garage
- ViewPanoramic, Other
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- DistrictByram Hills
- ElementaryComan Hill School,Wampus School
- MiddleH C Crittenden Middle School
- HighByram Hills High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 10th, 2020 at 1:15am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Sotheby's International Realty.