Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 River Street # 101, Sleepy Hollow
Enjoy easy living all year round at the River House at Hudson Harbor. The gracious open one level floor plan in a luxurious doorman building has top notch amenities. Relax and enjoy the fitness center, pool, gardens, fire pit, barbecue grills and sun deck. Stroll on the River Walk with spectacular views of the Hudson River and enjoy close proximity to restaurants, markets and Tarrytown train station (38 minutes to GCT). This residence includes a great room with open living room, dining room and state-of-the-art kitchen, three bedrooms, three full baths, laundry, high end finishes, wide plank wood floors, private terrace, floor to ceiling windows and high ceilings. Many upgrades include Hunter Douglas automatic blinds, closet built-ins by California Closets, upgraded lighting, pull-outs in the kitchen cabinetry, and custom built-ins. This unit comes with one indoor garage spot and plenty of private outdoor parking. Handyman on site. This special home offers every modern convenience.
- MLS# H6039814
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,864
- Year Built2015
- StyleMid Rise
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, Elevator, Exercise Room, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingNatural Gas, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- Address11 River Street # 101
- SubdivisionHudson Harbor
- CitySleepy Hollow
- Zip Code10591
- ConstructionBrick, Cedar, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Stone, Wood Siding
- Date ListedMay 27th, 2020
- Days on Market20
- HOA Fees818.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedNear Public Transit
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Garage, Private
- GaragesAssigned, Garage, Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- MiddleSleepy Hollow Middle School
- HighSleepy Hollow High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 6:31am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..