Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
570 Oscawana Lake Road, Putnam Valley
This mountain top home offers a lifestyle of privacy, tranquility & is also an outdoor enthusiast's dream with 17.5 acres. Savour the breathtaking sunsets over Lake Oscawana & enjoy your lake rights w/beach & boat launch. The centerpiece of this home is unquestionably the massive 32' stone fireplace in the living room to gather around in the winter months. Recently updated kitchen offers granite counters, center island, sub-zero fridge & sliders to private patio w/partially fenced back yard. Wake up to lake views in the Master Bedroom w/walk-in closet, luxurious spa-worthy master bath w/all glass shower, separate soaking tub & marble vanity. Light filled Loft w/stunning lake views would be a perfect art studio, library or game room. Hike or quad in your own back yard trails. Shed, Generator, Skylights, Alarm system, 2 Car Garage w/attic storage. Whether you're looking for your forever home or spectacular weekend retreat this home is perfect! Only an hour to NYC. 11 miles to MetroNorth.
- MLS# H6043538
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,777
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Marble Countertops, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Baseboard
- CoolingZoned, None
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address570 Oscawana Lake Road
- CityPutnam Valley
- Zip Code10579
- ConstructionFrame, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesDock
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Cedar
- Date ListedJune 9th, 2020
- Days on Market13
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Private
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Storage
- GaragesAttached, Driveway, Storage
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other, Lake, Water
- WaterfrontLake Privileges
- DistrictPutnam Valley
- ElementaryPutnam Valley Elementary School
- MiddlePutnam Valley Middle School
- HighPutnam Valley High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Houlihan Lawrence Inc..