Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Middle Patent Road, Armonk
Spectacular Country Estate on forty two pastoral acres, fishing and skating pond, 10 stall barn, 6 paddocks. Professional riding ring, wide open galloping fields. Guest house, pool. Main house has antique floors, exposed beams and seven fireplaces. 40 minutes to New York City!
- MLS# H6047770
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,589
- Year Built1830
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFarmhouse, Estate
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Guest Quarters, Master Bath
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingOil, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- # of Fireplaces7
- Address14 Middle Patent Road
- Zip Code10504
- ConstructionFrame, Shingle Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Shingle Siding
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2020
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Private
- ParkingAttached, Detached
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- DistrictByram Hills
- ElementaryComan Hill School
- MiddleH C Crittenden Middle School
- HighByram Hills High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2021 at 4:30am EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Ginnel Real Estate.