Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Cheshire Court, Patterson
Spacious Executive Mother-Daughter 5 Bedroom, 4 & 1/2 Baths (zoned 6 bedrooms) on cul-de-sac, 4 & 1/2 bath with separate living area for parents, Mother-Daughter, or live-in on 9.24 acres, old stone wall with stream running through wooded area provides added privacy. Front Farmers Porch, 3 decks, finished walk-out basement (CO pending), 3 car garage with mudroom entryway. 9' foot ceilings on first floor with crown molding, formal dining room with wainscoting seats 10 comfortably, eat-in Kitchen with breakfast bar, separate laundry room utility sink, granite counter tops, central a/c, forced air heat, central vacuum, spacious master BR with his/her walk in closets, floor to ceiling custom glass shower with large jacuzzi tub, separate living area on 2nd floor over garage accessed via stairs from kitchen. Oak floors throughout. Pre-wired for alarm system. Established neighborhood. Award Winning Carmel Central School District. NYS Land and open land-trust hiking trails abut the development
- MLS# H6050747
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,948
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Interior FeaturesEat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Wine Cooler
- HeatingOil, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address17 Cheshire Court
- SubdivisionCornwall Hill View Estat
- Zip Code12563
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionStone/Brick Wall, Wooded, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 6th, 2020
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedStone/Brick Wall, Wooded, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- ParkingAttached, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Driveway
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson Elementary School
- MiddleGeorge Fischer Middle School
- HighCarmel High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 15th, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Kevin Burns.