Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13 Frog Rock Road, Armonk
Contemporary Modern luxury home custom built into the sweeping hillside of Whippoorwill Hills with breathtaking mountain top and lakefront views. This home was uniquely built with its intentional architecture so one can embrace the setting throughout the home with continuous walls of windows. With its grand entrance of soaring high ceilings, a gourmet kitchen, multiple wrap around decks, 3 fireplaces, radiant heat and a flexible use of rooms, it is the ideal space for those looking for a casual living and entertaining. This home also features a two car garage, dumbwaiter from 1st floor to the 2nd floor, custom built walk-in closets throughout the home & generator. Currently the home is 4 bedrooms but lives like a 5 bedroom and the master bedroom offers a fireplace & sitting room. Built on a little less than 4 acres, one has endless possibilities of landscaping, adventure and a quick walk down to the lake, which has exclusive rights, great for those looking for privacy. This home is conveniently located for those looking to have tranquility but a close proximity to NYC. The lower level offers a woodburning fireplace, beautiful handcrafted bar, gym and walkout basement to a stunning blue stone patio. This home offers unique features and the most stunning sunsets in Westchester County.
- MLS# H6073995
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,806
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Arts&Crafts
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingOil, Hydro Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- Address13 Frog Rock Road
- Zip Code10504
- ConstructionStone, Cedar, Wood Siding, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionPrivate
- ExteriorStone, Cedar, Wood Siding, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Date ListedOctober 1st, 2020
- HOA Fees0.00
- AmenitiesLake Association
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ViewPanoramic, Other, Lake, Water
- WaterfrontLake/Pond/Stream, Lake Front, Lake Privileges, Water Access
- DistrictByram Hills
- ElementaryComan Hill School,Wampus School
- MiddleH C Crittenden Middle School
- HighByram Hills High School
Price Change History for 13 Frog Rock Road, Armonk, NY (MLS# H6073995)
|Price Reduced from $5,888,888 to $5,800,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 6:40am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Bajraktari Realty Group LLC.