Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Cheshire Court, Patterson
Welcome to your Spacious Executive Colonial (w/ Extended Family/Home Office Potential). Your home sits at the end of a cul-de-sac on 9+ acres. An old stone wall and a stream runs through a wooded area, providing added privacy. Work from home in the Den/Office/Apartment. Enjoy backyard BBQs & watching the Sunsets on one of 3 decks. Front Farmers Porch, finished walk-out basement, 3 car garage w/ mudroom entryway. 9' foot ceilings on first floor w/ crown molding, formal dining room w/ wainscoting (seats 10 comfortably), eat-in Kitchen, laundry room w/ utility sink, granite counter tops, central a/c, spacious Master BR w/ Master bath suite, floor to ceiling custom glass shower with large Jacuzzi tub, separate living area on 2nd floor over garage accessed via stairs from kitchen. Oak floors throughout. Pre-wired for alarm system. Generator Hook-up. Minutes to Metro-North, Multiple Hiking Trails, Shopping, Fine Restaurants, I84 & I684. Basic STAR savings may reduce taxes by $1,213.
- MLS# H6078675
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,948
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler, Water Purifier Owned
- HeatingOil, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address17 Cheshire Court
- SubdivisionCornwall Hill View Estat
- Zip Code12563
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 23rd, 2020
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedNear Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic
- ElementaryMatthew Paterson Elementary School
- MiddleGeorge Fischer Middle School
- HighCarmel High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2020, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 10:32pm EST.
Listing Courtesy of: BHHS Hudson Valley Properties.