Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Sunset Ridge, Carmel
Beautiful custom built home with open floor plan. Fabulous location only a few blocks to town yet on a quiet cul-de-sac with views from the deck overlooking both Lake Gleneida and the West Branch Reservoir, which it borders. Wonderful architectural features and angles. Truly a custom home. Living room with corner fireplace with soaring cathedral ceilings. Loft above is perfect for office, den or play area. Spacious center island eat-in-kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite counters an a bright family breakfast eating area. First floor master bedroom with walk in closet and en-suite bath that includes spacious shower and separate tub. There is direct access to the private rear deck from the master bedroom. A powder room, laundry and access from the garage complete the first floor. The second floor includes 3 bedrooms, the one over the garage being extra large and a full bath. Hardwood floors throughout first floor with tiled kitchen and bath. Large multi level deck in rear with retractable awning and access to yard. There is a full sized walk out basement with high ceilings. Municipal water and sewer.
- MLS# H6089361
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,198
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address7 Sunset Ridge
- Zip Code10512
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 6th, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedSloped, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ParkingAttached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Driveway
- ViewWater, Lake
- WaterfrontWater Access
- ElementaryKent Elementary School
- MiddleGeorge Fischer Middle School
- HighCarmel High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2021 at 1:15pm EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate.