Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 Oscawana Lake Road, Putnam Valley
Enchanting Retreat situated on 67 alluring acres of serene Putnam Countryside. This Magnificent Estate is the ideal sanctuary from city life. A treasure encompassing lush verdant lawns, a divine 5200 SF Colonial, an additional 1000 SF Cottage, a great old-fashioned barn, a massive detached garage and a picturesque pond. Enjoy hiking through a?myriad of trails and paths wending their way through graceful stands of trees. Swim, fish, canoe, cycle, garden, meditate and embrace nature?s bounty in every layer of this glorious compound. The main house is beautifully designed with 4 generous bedrooms including a luxurious master suite, 3.5 sumptuous baths, a phenomenal entertainer's kitchen, spacious living and family rooms, an impressive dining room, 4 fireplaces, a home gym, bar and wine cellar and a sensational 4 seasons room. The additional house is perfect for mom, dad, nanny or guests. Awesome possibilities of subdivision, farming, bring your horses too. An unparalleled life awaits you.
- MLS# H6091187
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,278
- Year Built1905
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Farmhouse, Estate
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Legal Accessory Apartment, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- HeatingOil, Forced Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- Address221 Oscawana Lake Road
- CityPutnam Valley
- Zip Code10579
- ConstructionFrame, Cedar, HardiPlank Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Possible Sub Division, Near Public Transit, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Cedar, HardiPlank Type
- Date ListedJanuary 19th, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Possible Sub Division, Near Public Transit, Private
- ParkingDetached, 4+ Car Detached, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, Private, Storage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesDetached, 4+ Car Detached, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, Private, Storage
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach Front, Lake/Pond/Stream, Water Access, Waterfront
- DistrictPutnam Valley
- ElementaryPutnam Valley Elementary School
- MiddlePutnam Valley Middle School
- HighPutnam Valley High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 6:25am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: RE/MAX Classic Realty.