Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Main Street, Cold Spring
One-Of-A-Kind Luxury Living in a Village Setting: Custom-designed, 6422sf open concept home in Historic Cold Spring! Superior millwork: reclaimed hickory and pine floors, dairy farm beams, custom walnut bar and office. Open, sunlit chef?s kitchen features Wolf & Subzero appliances and giant bluestone island. Expansive living abounds with stone fireplace, and French doors leading to stone patio w/outdoor kitchen, fire pit and hot tub. Master Suite, 3 addtl. suites w/built-ins and W/I closets. 1st Fl Guest BR/Bath. Exercise room, 2nd Fl laundry, 2.5 car attached garage with tiled dog bath. Home is set back on 4 private parcels. Award-winning Cold Spring K-12 schools are a 2-minute walk. Perfect Primary, Secondary or Investment home. Historic Hudson River hiking trails, boating and kayaking minutes from your front door, and protected forests and miles of trails out the back door. Just a 75-minute train ride to Grand Central. Some Photos contain Virtual Staging, details on each Photo.
- MLS# H6094096
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,422
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Style2 Story, Contemporary
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingOil, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, Forced Air, Hydro Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Partially Finished, Unfinished
- Address240 Main Street
- CityCold Spring
- Zip Code10516
- ConstructionAdvanced Framing Technique, Blown-In Insulation, Energy Star, Fiberglass Insulation, Post and Beam, Stone, Cedar, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Recycled/Renewable materials/Resources used
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionBorders State Land, Historic District, Level, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Private
- WindowsSkylight(s), ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- ExteriorAdvanced Framing Technique, Blown-In Insulation, Energy Star, Fiberglass Insulation, Post and Beam, Stone, Cedar, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Recycled/Renewable materials/Resources used
- Date ListedJanuary 29th, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedBorders State Land, Historic District, Level, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit, Private
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Attached, Driveway, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Attached, Driveway, Off Street
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other
- ElementaryHaldane Elementary/Middle School
- MiddleCall Listing Agent
- HighHaldane High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 6:41am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: BHHS Hudson Valley Properties.