Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Fawn Lane, Somers
Welcome home to this beautiful end-unit single family townhouse on a premium cul de sac lot in sought after Greenbriar. Open floor plan features an expansive, renovated modern kitchen with large island, stainless appliances & granite countertops-flowing to a formal dining room, huge family room with fireplace. Formal living room has a wall of windows with a vaulted ceiling leading to the large deck & backyard, perfect for relaxing after a long day. The oversized Master suite features a vaulted ceiling with a walk-in-closet and additional closet. Enjoy the private bath w/jet tub with oversize shower. Two additional large bedrooms & a hall full bath complete this level. The lower level features office/playroom/au pair with a nice size 4th bedroom with mini kitchen along with renovated full bath. Oversized 2 car garage with plenty of storage space. Walk to Greenbriar Tennis Courts & Pool (+ kiddie pool) & Clubhouse. 10 min to Metro North & Rt 684, SMR Pkwy. HOA include Pool & Tennis
- MLS# H6096336
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,270
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleTownhouse, Colonial, Contemporary
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address25 Fawn Lane
- Zip Code10589
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ExteriorFrame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 22nd, 2021
- HOA Fees345.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- IncludedLevel, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec
- ParkingAttached, Driveway
- GaragesAttached, Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryPrimrose School
- MiddleSomers Middle School
- HighSomers Senior High School
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2021 at 5:30am EST.
Listing Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Realty.