Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Hallocks Run, Somers
Welcome to 63 Hallocks Run located in the sought-after Somers Chase development! This young colonial style home offers 5 beds and 4.5 baths, 3 car attached garage & automatic whole house generator. As you enter you are greeted by a 2 storied entrance with a grand staircase. The eat-in kitchen offers a large granite island with matching Viking appliances with ample natural light. The 2 story family room is equipped with a full wall backsplash and pellet stove. Completing the main level are multiple living areas, dining room, office, laundry room & half bath with hardwood floors throughout. On the 2nd level, you'll find a master suite with a sitting area, gas fireplace, master bath & 3 large walk-in closets as well as 3 beds and 2 full baths. The finished walk-out lower level provides additional living areas & 5th bed with full bath. The exterior provides a private deck off the kitchen & stone patio w/ fireplace. Somers Chase provides a heated pool, tennis courts & clubhouse.
- MLS# H6096828
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,492
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- InteriorWall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Master Bath, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Propane, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- Address63 Hallocks Run
- SubdivisionSomers Chase
- Zip Code10589
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2021
- HOA Fees199.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- LevelsThree Or More
- IncludedWooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Private
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Attached
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Attached
- Has PoolYes
- ElementaryPrimrose School
- MiddleSomers Middle School
- HighSomers Senior High School
Price Change History for 63 Hallocks Run, Somers, NY (MLS# H6096828)
|Price Reduced from $1,200,000 to $1,150,000|
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2021 at 4:30am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty Partner.