Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Brooklands # 1h, Bronxville
COUNTRY CHARM; CITY CONVENIENCE. Architectural gem of an apartment with period details such as custom oak flooring, french doors, crown moldings, and a gorgeous marble fireplace in the large living room. Originally a 4 bedroom apartment, the two smaller bedrooms were combined to create a large bedroom complete with a huge walk-in closet and en suite bath with imported Italian marble tiles. The other large master bedroom has five custom cedar closets and a newly remodeled bathroom with Italian marble and tiles. The third bedroom off the entry foyer also has a private half-bath. Spacious Eat in Chef's kitchen complete with a butlers pantry and all new stainless steel appliances. Situated in a private complex of stately brick and stucco Neo-Georgian buildings, The Brooklands unique property is comprised of over 6 acres of large trees, well-tended gardens, lawns, and a fountain. Walking distance to Bronxville Metro North as well as the upscale shops and gourmet restaurants of Bronxville.
- MLS# H6097882
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeStock Cooperative
- StyleMid Rise
- InteriorHardwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesMaster Downstairs, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Master Bath, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- CoolingWall Unit(s)
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address10 Brooklands # 1h
- Zip Code10708
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionNear Public Transit
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 22nd, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- PetsCats OK
- IncludedNear Public Transit
- ParkingAssigned, Detached, 1 Car Detached, Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned, Detached, 1 Car Detached, Garage
- ElementaryYonkers Early Childhood Academy
- MiddleYonkers Middle School
- HighYonkers High School
Price Change History for 10 Brooklands # 1h, Bronxville, NY (MLS# H6097882)
|Price Reduced from $725,000 to $699,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2021 at 6:15am EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Signature Prop.