Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
80 Tripp Street, Mount Kisco
Don't miss this colonial 5-bedroom charmer featuring a fantastic bright, airy & open floor-plan. Dining area w/ fireplace opens to updated kitchen w/ large island and to a lovely family room with oversized windows. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, FiveStar gas range, concrete counters, large walk-in pantry and offers direct access to a lovely screened porch and an oversized deck with stairs leading to a picture-perfect flat backyard which are perfect for socially-distant gatherings, morning coffee or a weekend BBQ. The lush backyard has plenty of space for a play set, firepit, gardens, etc. This property has a cottage with full bath & kitchenette and two outbuildings that include stables and a spectacular cathedral-ceiling barn loft. Situated on almost 2.5 acre, this is an exceptional opportunity to create a property that will meet your every need, customized to your lifestyle and preferences. Barn & stables sold AS IS
- MLS# H6119940
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,527
- Year Built1790
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Cottage, Farmhouse
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Legal Accessory Apartment, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingOil, Propane, Hot Water
- CoolingWall Unit(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco Door(s), Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- Address80 Tripp Street
- CityMount Kisco
- Zip Code10549
- ConstructionPost and Beam, Clapboard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorPost and Beam, Clapboard
- Date ListedJune 9th, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- IncludedLevel, Wooded, Sloped, Stone/Brick Wall, Near Public Transit
- ElementaryWest Patent Elementary School
- MiddleFox Lane Middle School
- HighFox Lane High School
Price Change History for 80 Tripp Street, Mount Kisco, NY (MLS# H6119940)
|Price Reduced from $899,000 to $879,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 2:25pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Douglas Elliman Real Estate.