Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13 Frog Rock Road, Armonk
This contemporary home is custom-built into the sweeping hillside in Armonk, NY. Intentional architecture brings nature indoors with walls of continuous windows offering breathtaking mountaintop and lakefront views along with ample privacy. The grand entrance welcomes with a 20-foot ceiling and hand crafted spiral stairs leading down to the second floor, where you find the spacious living room and family room. The open format family room looks into the gourmet, eat-in kitchen. Entertaining is made easy with Sub- Zero features, double ovens & double dishwashers. The third level features 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The grand master suite features a bedroom with an electric fireplace & outdoor terrace. The home comes equipped with a generator & a dumbwaiter. Built on nearly 4 acres, the estate offers exclusive rights to the lake. Just 45-minutes from New York City, this home offers luxury, tranquility and the most stunning sunsets in Westchester County.
- MLS# H6121570
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,806
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Arts&Crafts
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Storage, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingOil, Hydro Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces3
- Address13 Frog Rock Road
- Zip Code10504
- ConstructionICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stone, Cedar, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Lot DescriptionPrivate
- ExteriorICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stone, Cedar, Wood Siding
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2021
- HOA Fees0.00
- AmenitiesLake Association
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway
- ViewMountain(s), Panoramic, Other, Lake, Water
- WaterfrontLake Privileges, Lake/Pond/Stream, Lake Front, Water Access
- DistrictByram Hills
- ElementaryComan Hill School,Wampus School
- MiddleH C Crittenden Middle School
- HighByram Hills High School
Price Change History for 13 Frog Rock Road, Armonk, NY (MLS# H6121570)
|Price Reduced from $5,575,000 to $5,300,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/Max Classic Realty are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Information Copyright 2021, OneKey™ MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 1:50pm EDT.
Listing Courtesy of: Bajraktari Realty Group LLC.